Welcome! This new website is a resource for those in the biosolids & residuals management profession, the media, and the general public. It provides accurate, timely information based on research & experience. Its focus is the NEBRA region: New England & eastern Canada, but it pulls information from the best sources across the continent. It is a huge step up for NEBRA's information sharing:
- a simpler interface
- flexibility to work with all your devices (phone, tablet, laptop)
- abundant information in the A to Z resources
- how NEBRA members advance sustainability
- more video & audio
- photo galleries
- this blog space & social media
- and a space for NEBRA members only, with past reports, the 2013 membership directory, and a place for committees to coordinate their work
Several NEBRA members and every Board member and staff contributed funds to make this new website possible. We thank each and every one for that show of support. And this site would not survive without the ongoing support of its sponsors.
So enjoy exploring. You can touch the surface or dig deep on topics related to the use of recycled organic residuals as tools for sustainability.