NEBRA Membership Registration
See Payment Options & Membership Fees, below.
NEBRA is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit professional membership association. Contact the NEBRA office for a copy of our W-9 form, tax-exempt status letter, or other information.
You can pay now, or wait for an invoice.
- Simple bank transfer: look for this option on the invoice we send you.
- Send a check or money order to: NEBRA, P. O. Box 422, Tamworth, NH 03886 USA
- Click "Donate" to use your PayPal account or a credit card. (You don't have to have a PayPal account.)
If you pay electronically, it's secure: we never see your banking information.
We're just a phone call away: 603-323-7654.
NEBRA Membership Levels & Annual Fees
Canadian businesses / organizations / individuals pay the amounts below in Canadian dollars.
Tax Deductibility: The amount of your membership fee that exceeds $140 is tax deductible. Consult your financial advisor.
a) Biosolids Generators: Publicly owned, privately owned, and tribal wastewater treatment or biosolids treatment facilities. Annual fees are based on USEPA 40 CFR Part 503 biosolids testing frequency size groups:
Size based on dry tons residuals produced or managed per year (annual fee):
- Small: less than 290 dry tons: $260
- Medium: 290-1500 dry tons: $975
- Large: 1500-3000 dry tons: $1850
- Extra-Large: >3,000 dry tons: $2550
b) Other Residuals Generators & Processors: Pulp and paper mills, water treatment facilities, ash generators, composters, food waste managers, etc.: $260
- Biosolids management companies (major portion of business involves biosolids): $1320
- Consulting engineering firms (biosolids are only a portion of business): $650
d) Septage Transporters: Providing safe & efficient septage outlets, septage treatment facilities, and/or land application: $140
h) Legal / Laboratory / Individual Consultants / Equipment Vendors: $300
e) Non-Profit / Educational: College / University department (engineering, ag., etc), library, other group: $120
f) End Product Users: Farmers, nurseries, landscapers, mine owners, etc: $75 (all $75 is tax-deductible)
g) Individuals: Any individual who wishes to support NEBRA and receive NEBRA news and information: $60 (all $60 is tax-deductible)